Overview of Veterinary Services
At Mt Lawley and Inglewood Vet, we are happy to offer our clients and their pets a comprehensive veterinary health care service. Our dedicated and friendly staff can provide your pet with quality and compassionate care. Our veterinary staff are committed to providing your pet with the latest in disease prevention and treatment, and regularly attend veterinary seminars, meetings and conferences for the latest updates in veterinary medicine.
Our animal hospitals provide a variety of veterinary services, including:
- Routine health examinations and vaccinations
- Dental scaling and polishing
- The ability to perform in-house blood work and cytology
- Dedicated small animal x-ray facilities
- Pet microchipping for Australia and New Zealand-wide permanent identification
- Diagnostic work-ups and treatments for pets with skin diseases (allergies, infections, tumours), ear infections, eye problems, dental disease, orthopaedic diseases, and internal medicine cases involving cardiothoracic diseases, the gastrointestinal tract, hormonal diseases (e.g. diabetes, adrenal and thyroid gland disorders).
- Treatment for accidental poisonings, insect stings and snake envenomations.
For Appointment Phone
(08) 9271 3671
816 Beaufort Street,
Inglewood. WA 6052
|Mon – Fri||8am – 7pm|
|Sat||9am – 5pm|
|Sun||9am – 5pm|
|Public Holidays||9am –12pm|