Taking care of a puppy can be a lot like taking care of a child. It requires a lot of work and can often be very overwhelming, especially if you get a particularly rambunctious puppy. It’s important to teach your puppy how to be well behaved at an early age so that you minimise any behavioural problems later on.
Young puppies are able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour, and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come. If you are having trouble training your pup yourself, why not enrol him or her in puppy pre-school in Perth?
Our Puppy School is Unique
What makes our puppy pre-school different is that we use our own qualified nurses to run our puppy training. The classes are offered here at our practice in Inglewood. This means that both you and your pup will know us and the environment when you come in for future medical or surgical visits.
We offer a four-night course over a four-week period from 7pm during weeknights and 5 pm on Saturday’s .
What You Can Expect
With our progressive and positive learning techniques you should expect to:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour
- Learn how to read your puppy’s body language and respond appropriately
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy
- Teach your puppy some important ‘do not’ lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about behavioural classes for dogs is to start early. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish, which then require more intensive puppy training to overcome.
To start today, call us about enrolling your puppy in our Inglewood Puppy Pre-School classes.
Summary of Puppy Pre-School Information
- Your Pet’s Vet in Inglewood offers Puppy Pre-School classes that are run on weeknights and Saturday afternoons.
- The course is run one night a week for 4 weeks
- Our qualified nurses Peta , Sarah ,Hayley and Lara teach our classes right here at the practice
- We generally have multiple classes running concurrently during the week so there should be a night that will suit most people
Start your pup’s good behaviour early. Call us today in Perth on 08 9271 3671 for enrolment or information about costs.
For Appointment Phone
(08) 9271 3671
816 Beaufort Street,
Inglewood. WA 6052
|Mon – Fri||8am – 7pm|
|Sat||9am – 5pm|
|Sun||9am – 5pm|
|Public Holidays||9am –12pm|