Visiting Your Pets Vet – during Covid-19 Pandemic
Most importantly we remain OPEN for your pets needs , however our front door will be locked during the current Covid lockdown in Perth , subsequently there are some changes to how we can see your pets for services or for you to pick up repeat medications or food.
If you are attending the practice with your pet
- please ring prior to make an appointment please do not come down without an appointment
- when arriving at the practice please remain in your car , then
- please phone us from your car to inform us of your arrival and confirm your mobile number with us so we can contact you when we are ready to get your pet from you (9271 3671)
- If you do not have a mobile phone please come to the front door to communicate with reception. Please do not enter the practice unless invited to do so.
- If you are waiting outside the practice please maintain social distancing , wear a mask as recommended or please wait in your car
- In some circumstances we mayinvite you in to reception with your pet to attend the consultation, surgery or grooming admission if we are needing to do so. If you are invited in please maintain social distancing. In most situations we will send out nursing or veterinary staff to take history and to bring your pet into the practice whilst you wait in the car or practice grounds.
- Please try to be punctual for your appointments so we don’t get overlap with other clients and pets.
If you are requiring prescription medication repeats, food , worming or flea control
- Please phone ahead and we will organise a time for you to pick the items up
- The account should be paid over the phone at the time of ordering
- Phone reception on 9271 3671 (or come to the front door to communicate with reception) when you arrive and we may take paid for items out to the car for you so you won’t need to enter the practice..
- If necessary we may get you to pick up your items at the front door or you may be invited in to reception to collect.
We are working hard to ensure that we can continue to provide complete veterinary care for your pets during this current lockdown in Perth.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work together during this time.