Visiting Your Pets Vet
Client Advice Sheet for Covid -19 Pandemic
Until advised we are open as normal however here are some guidelines when you do come into the practice .
If your pet needs Veterinary attention and
- You have been overseas or interstate within the past 14 days
- Are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have a cough and/or temperature
- Are required to self-isolate
Then please phone the practice to make a plan for seeing a vet with your pet
If you are attending the practice with your pet
- Please try to ring prior to make an appointment, please do not come down without an appointment if possible.
- When arriving at the practice please make your way to the reception whilst maintaining social distancing of 2 square metres.
- If you are waiting outside the practice or in reception please maintain social distancing as recommended and try not to crowd the reception desk
- We have eftpos at reception which is the preferred method of payment but cash is now accepted
- Please try to be punctual for your appointments so we don’t get overlap with other clients and pets.
If you are requiring prescription medication repeats, food , worming or flea control
- Please phone ahead and we will organise a time for you to pick the items up
- The account can be paid over the phone at the time of ordering to save time or can be paid at collection
- When you arrive please maintain social distancing in the reception area.
We are working hard to ensure that we can continue to provide complete veterinary care for your pets during the Covid -19 Pandemic.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For Appointment Phone
(08) 9271 3671
816 Beaufort Street,
Inglewood. WA 6052
|Mon – Fri||8am – 7pm|
|Sat||9am – 5pm|
|Sun||9am – 5pm|
|Public Holidays||9am –12pm|