Visiting Your Pets Vet
Client Advice Sheet for Covid -19 Pandemic
Until advised we are open as normal however here are some guidelines when you do come into the practice .
If your pet needs Veterinary attention and
- You have been overseas or interstate within the past 14 days
- Are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have a cough and/or temperature
- Are required to self isolate
Then please phone the practice to make a plan for seeing a vet with your pet
If you are attending the practice with your pet
- please ring prior to make an appointment please do not come down without an appointment
- when arriving at the practice please remain in your car , then
- please phone us from your car to inform us of your arrival and confirm your mobile number with us so we can contact you when we are ready to get your pet from you (9271 3671)
- If you do not have a mobile phone please come to the front door to communicate with reception. Please do not enter the practice unless invited to do so. Please use the hand sanitiser BEFORE entering.
- If you are waiting outside the practice please maintain social distancing as recommended or please wait in your car
- If you have not travelled overseas or interstate, do not have a cough, sneeze or temperature, then we may invite you in to reception with your pet to attend the consultation, surgery or grooming admission if we are able to do so. If you are invited in please maintain social distancing. If we are unable to do this then we may send out nursing or veterinary staff to take history and bring your pet into the practice whilst you wait in the car or practice grounds.
- payment for services is EFTPOS over the phone
- Please try to be punctual for your appointments so we don’t get overlap with other clients and pets.
If you are requiring prescription medication repeats, food , worming or flea control
- Please phone ahead and we will organise a time for you to pick the items up
- The account should be paid over the phone at the time of ordering
- Phone reception on 9271 3671 (or come to the front door to communicate with reception) when you arrive and we may take paid for items out to the car for you so you won’t need to enter the practice..
- If necessary we may get you to pick up your items at the front door or you may be invited in to reception to collect.
Where possible please use EFTPOS either over the phone or at reception to pay accounts. Cash is discouraged.
We are working hard to ensure that we can continue to provide complete veterinary care for your pets during the Covid -19 Pandemic.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult time.
For Appointment Phone
(08) 9271 3671
816 Beaufort Street,
Inglewood. WA 6052
|Mon – Fri||8am – 7pm|
|Sat||9am – 5pm|
|Sun||9am – 5pm|
|Public Holidays||9am –12pm|