Visiting Your Pets Vet
Client Advice Sheet for Covid -19 Pandemic
Until advised we are open as normal however here are some guidelines when you do come into the practice .
If your pet needs Veterinary attention and
- You have been overseas or interstate within the past 14 days
- Are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have a cough and/or temperature
- Are required to self isolate
Then please phone the practice to make a plan for seeing a vet with your pet
If you are attending the practice with your pet
- please ring prior to make an appointment please do not come down without an appointment
- when arriving at the practice please make your way to the reception door , then
- if there are less than 4 clients in reception that you can see then please feel free to enter and make your way to the reception desk
- If there are more than 4 clients in reception then please wait until one client exits before entering. You may open the reception door to directly talk with reception staff at any time if you need.
- If you are waiting outside the practice or in reception please maintain social distancing as recommended and try not to crowd the reception desk
- If you have not travelled overseas or interstate, do not have a cough, sneeze or temperature, we are allowing one pet owner with your pet to attend the consultation, surgery or grooming admission . If we are unable to do this then we may send out nursing or veterinary staff to take history and bring your pet into the practice whilst you wait in the car or practice grounds.
- We have eftpos at reception which is the preferred method of payment but cash is being accepted also now
- Please try to be punctual for your appointments so we don’t get overlap with other clients and pets.
If you are requiring prescription medication repeats, food , worming or flea control
- Please phone ahead and we will organise a time for you to pick the items up
- The account can be paid over the phone at the time of ordering to save time or can be paid at collection
- when you arrive and If there are less than 4 clients in reception you may enter and proceed to the reception desk maintaining social distancing
- If there are more than 4 clients in reception then please wait until someone leaves before entering . Please feel free to open the reception door to communicate with staff at reception at any time
Where possible please use EFTPOS either over the phone or at reception to pay accounts.
We are working hard to ensure that we can continue to provide complete veterinary care for your pets during the Covid -19 Pandemic.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For Appointment Phone
(08) 9271 3671
816 Beaufort Street,
Inglewood. WA 6052
|Mon – Fri||8am – 7pm|
|Sat||9am – 5pm|
|Sun||9am – 5pm|
|Public Holidays||9am –12pm|