Visiting Your Pets Vet
Client Advice Sheet for Covid -19 Pandemic
Until advised we are open as normal however here are some guidelines when you do come into the practice .
If your pet needs Veterinary attention and
- You have been overseas within the past 14 days
- Are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms
- Are required to self isolate
Then please phone the practice to make a plan for seeing a vet with your pet
If you are attending the practice with your pet
- please ring prior to make an appointment please do not come down without an appointment
- when arriving at the practice please remain in your car , then
- please phone us from your car to inform us of your arrival and confirm your mobile number with us so we can contact you when we are ready to get your pet from you (9271 3671)
- If you do not have a mobile phone there is an intercom at the front door to communicate with reception. Please use the hand sanitiser BEFORE &
AFTER pressing the button on the intercom. Please do not enter the practice unless invited to do so
- If you are waiting outside the practice please maintain social distances as recommended or please wait in your car
- the vet or nurse will take a history from you either by telephone or coming out to see you (maintaining social distancing) before taking your pet into the consult room to be examined whilst you wait in your car or outside the practice . The vet will discuss the consultation and treatment options once completed .
- payment for services is eftpos over the phone
- please try to be punctual for your appointments so we don’t get overlap with other clients and pets.
If you are requiring prescription medication repeats , food , worming or flea control
- Please phone ahead and we will organise a time for you to pick the items up
- The account should be paid over the phone at the time of ordering
- Phone reception on 9271 3671 (or use the intercom at the front door) when you arrive and we will take paid for items out to the car for you so you won’t need to enter the practice .
- If necessary we may get you to pick up your items at the front door.
Where possible please use eftpos either over the phone or at reception to pay accounts. Cash is discouraged.
We are working hard to ensure that we can continue to provide complete veterinary care for your pets during the Covid -19 Pandemic.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult time .
For Appointment Phone
(08) 9271 3671
816 Beaufort Street,
Inglewood. WA 6052
|Mon – Fri||8am – 7pm|
|Sat||9am – 5pm|
|Sun||9am – 5pm|
|Public Holidays||9am –12pm|